Recherché Photography

Recherché Photography is one of the most sought after studios in the Boulder-Denver area for their unique signature style of wedding & portrait photography and their gorgeous custom album designs. Regina Mountjoy is the owner and primary photographer. Destination weddings have been the primary work for Regina but she has finally put down roots in the heart of adorable old-town Louisville, CO and opened a portrait studio and boutique. Please come visit!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Colorado, United States

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boulder Engagement Photo Session at Chautauqua: Amy & Heath

When I drove out to Chautauqua to meet Amy & Heath who had just flown in from Virginia for a weekend of wedding planning, I thought it was going to be way too sunny to shoot out in the open hillside and was already thinking of alternative locations. But I should have known better after all these years of shooting outside and my love of sun flare! We hung out right there and shot the whole session on the open space and I'm not sure they really ever noticed I was there. I may be making a quick trip out to their home in Virginia to do portraits of their four horses and three dogs and some documentary work for them. Their dream is a ranch where they can rehabilitate horses and train dogs. It is my dream to document lives like that! But, I'll be photographing their wedding up at Devil's Thumb Ranch this summer and that will be dreamy, too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I totally love these -- it looks like the perfect day for it!

February 22, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home